Friday, May 14, 2010

Are there dangers/risks in attempting to get pregnant after taking birth control?

No, I've read that it is fine. The only problem is that your cycles are likely to be irregular once you stop taking the pill and you don't always start to ovulate right away. So, you might have some difficulty in conceiving until your cycles regulate.Are there dangers/risks in attempting to get pregnant after taking birth control?
Not that I know off, I got pregnant when I was on birth control and my baby was fine.Are there dangers/risks in attempting to get pregnant after taking birth control?
my wifes doctor told her to wait a cycle, not sure why though
i think my doctor said something about like how your baby wouldn't be normal because the birth control is trying stop you from ovulating while you have a baby trying to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment