Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What's the risk of pregnancy after starting birth control six days after your menstrual cycle?

I've previously been on Loestrin 1/20 Fe for about a month, stopped for three months, and am now starting Microgestin 1.5/30.


I've started taking it today, which is six days after my last period started. If I have sex five days from now what is my percentage risk of getting pregnant?What's the risk of pregnancy after starting birth control six days after your menstrual cycle?
It decreases every week up till the 2nd pack when if taken everyday at the same time to the max protection. So wrap it up until you start your 2nd pack if pregnancy would be devastating. OR Risk it if pregnancy would not be that badWhat's the risk of pregnancy after starting birth control six days after your menstrual cycle?
I'm not sure but they say to wait at least 7 days to have sex without another form of contraceptive such as a condom, but just to be safe I would go a month if you really don't want to chance getting pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment