Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Forgot my birth control for one day; is my risk of pregnancy greater?

I have been on the pill for over 5 months now and have not forgotten to take it once... until last night, it completely slipped my mind. I normally take my birth control around 11:00 PM... I remembered about ten minutes ago and took the pill from last night, and will be back on track for tonight. However, I want to know, is my risk of pregnancy increased because I took one pill much later than normal? If so, how much?Forgot my birth control for one day; is my risk of pregnancy greater?
Possibly, just use a back method of birth control (a condom) for a while.Forgot my birth control for one day; is my risk of pregnancy greater?
I don't know, just use a condom until you get your next period. I got pregnant after screwing it up twice...but you'd rather be safe than sorry.





FYI, if you're mature enough to have sex then you are mature enough to tell your partner that it's not the time to take a chance and tell him why.

No comments:

Post a Comment