Friday, May 14, 2010

What's the risk of being pregnant if I am late for some of my birth control pills?

I take Yasmin Birth Control Pills.





I only finished my period a week ago, and started on a new packet of pills either sunday or monday. I tend to be a bit late for them often, but only like within 1-3 hours late. However, I did miss one and didnt take it until the next day on the last packet I had, which was in the third row I believe.





I know yesterday a small amount of his *** went in, but should I really be worried?What's the risk of being pregnant if I am late for some of my birth control pills?
Birth control pills are only 99% effective when TAKEN CORRECTLY. Skipping pills is not taking them correctly. When you haven't taken them correctly for an entire full cycle, you can't have unprotected sex until you have taken them corectly for a full cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment