Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I took my birth control 3 hours late...any risk?

so i have been on bc for 4 months now. and last month i had to recycle myself so i guess i've been steadily on BC for a month and one week. two days ago i forgot to take my BC until 3 hours later. and then the next day my partner and i had sex...am i at any high risk of pregnancy?I took my birth control 3 hours late...any risk?
I have missed a few days of birth control as long as you take it you should be fine. you aren't going to be at risk unless you miss multiple days. about the hurting you have to try and relax its going to hurt if you are tensed up. maybe try some stimulation first like have your bf finger you first. that might loosen you up. the pain does subside when you two have done a little more but you really have to just relax.I took my birth control 3 hours late...any risk?
Typically, no because the doctor reccomends that you take it within 3 hours of that set time you have. Some pills you can take it even further than that. And also, even if you miss one pill and take it the next day, the pamphlet that comes with my pills says you still don't have a risk of pregnancy so I'm sure you are fine! :)





Also, on the second question, everyone is different..for me, sex never hurt. I would assume that it will take quite a few times before it stops hurting upon penetration because all in all the reason it hurts is because you are very tight and it will take time to loosen up.

No comments:

Post a Comment