Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Aside from risk of stds and hiv, is it safe to have sex on birth control with out a condom?

mirenaAside from risk of stds and hiv, is it safe to have sex on birth control with out a condom?
It's not 100% safe to prevent pregnancy however I took the pill as directed for 4 years and never got pregnant. Of course, when I got off of the pill, my husband and I were trying and now have a son. If you are in a monogamous relationship and disease free, I don't see the problem with using this method. The Mirena IUD is very good at preventing pregnancy! :) I would only do this if I were in a mongamous relationship though as you already know it will not prevent STDs. :)Aside from risk of stds and hiv, is it safe to have sex on birth control with out a condom?
Nope, you can still get pregnant on birth control. So I advise using a condom too if you don't want to get pregnant just yet!
i would say no since there is still that .1% chance it can fail.





too many people nowadays who still get pregnant while on birth control.
No, not really. Condoms have only about a 98% success rate. Do you want to risk it?
it's not 100% safe

No comments:

Post a Comment