Friday, May 14, 2010

Risks and benefits of the birth control pill?

im young, my age will not be shared, but i want to know what will exactly happen if i take birth contorl (other than just prevent pregnancy)Risks and benefits of the birth control pill?
b/c is a hormone that your body already naturally produces, but this is just constant and varying levels to prevent pregnancy or control periods. There are benefits like clearing up acne, knowing when your period is coming, less cramps and lighter flow. Nothing bad will happen. Sometimes people can get moody on certain brands, but there is many out there you can try.Risks and benefits of the birth control pill?
i'm on the patch and everytime i switch to a new one i throw up the next day and also my breasts got very sore
THis would be something to discuss with your doctor. And, of course, all women are different, and react to the pill differently.





If you are still a teenager, going onto the pill before your own hormones have stablized may not be a great idea ... but again, it's something to discuss with the doctor.





In general, unless you have specific health problems that increase the risk (i.e., you smoke or have migraines or liver disease) the health benefits outweigh the risks. The pill lowers your risk of several kinds of cancer (ovarian and uterine), usually reduces PMS, blood loss and cramping during your periods, may help with acne. OTOH, some women gain weight on it, or have erratic spotting.
I've been on BC for almost a year now and I went from a D cup to a DD, I know most girls would love to have bigger boobs but I hate them
Don't only rely on it to prevent pregnancy - its not 100%, so seeing as your young use condoms too!!





It will regular your cycles, and probably help with heavy periods (if you have them)
When I first got married, I tried birth control, I got really bad head aches, and felt sick, I took them for two months





Other people have no problem with birth control pills





I use anther form from the doctor, spermicide and condom


I was married, if I got pregnant, it would be fine





No one form of birth control is 100%
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment