Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ladies, r u willing to take the risk's associated with Lybrel, the new birth control?

the new one thats supposed to make your period go away. They haven't really done thurough testing on it. Are you gonna risk possible side effects, just to eliminate that ';time of the month';? Shouldnt' you wait, just to be safe?Ladies, r u willing to take the risk's associated with Lybrel, the new birth control?
personally, i most birth control bills like that dont work like they are suppose to. i was on the seasonal pill where you only get it 4 times a year and i kept getting break through bleeding all the time. so i dunno i guess its just up to that person if they wanna try it out. there is also the shot that works the same way.Ladies, r u willing to take the risk's associated with Lybrel, the new birth control?
It's not the risk that freak me out I would freak anyway if I didnt have a period every so often, i would constantly wonder if my body was working right.
Personally I wouldn't try it. You have to make sure and take a pregnancy test every month. I use the Nuvaring... its much easier. The pill, the shot, etc... Are all too dangerous for me to use due to my 5' small boned structure. The lower the hormones the better for your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment