Friday, May 14, 2010

What are the risks or side effects of birth control?

well...like what are the benfits and like will i gain weight or be really moody if im justs starting it upWhat are the risks or side effects of birth control?
Hi,





The side-effects are different for every woman and it also depends which pill you are on. When I started taking Microgynon I experienced severe depression and mood swings. However, one short appointment with my doctor and i was switched onto another pill Marvelon which I have had no side effects at all. I have been using the pill for over a year now and haven't experienced weight gain at all, in fact I have lost weight but that could just be down to healthy eating.





The minor side effects are:





* Headaches. For me I don't get headaches anymore than when I didn't take the pill.





* Nausea. I have never experienced this.





*Breast tenderness. Again, it is no more painful than before I started taking the pill.





* Weight gain. None for me.





* Light Spotting. I have also never experienced this.





Give the contraceptive pill a go and if you find that you have any unpleasant side-effects make an appointment with your GP to switch pills, its basically just trial and error as the pills effect all women differently.





I hope this helps.What are the risks or side effects of birth control?
irregular periods.


drastic mood swings.


bloating.


cramping.


weight gain.





it'll take about three months for your body to get regular, but guess what, when you get off of them, it's just the same as when you started them, except for you can go without a period for 6 months or more!!!!





there are no benifits really. if you don't want to get pregnant, use condoms or don't have sex.











doesn't that sound fun?
irregular menstrual bleeding


nausea, weight gain, headaches, dizziness, and breast tenderness


mood changes


blood clots (rare in women under 35 who do not smoke)

No comments:

Post a Comment