Friday, May 14, 2010

Missed 1 day of Birth control, took the pill next day, am I at risk of being pregnant?

I've been taking Yazmin BC, this is my 2nd month using it and I had so many things on my mind , have been so stressed out lately and sick! i forgot to take my pill yesterday! once i remembered i took the pill today. I'm just concerned since I had sex with my BF the day before I missed my pill and he ejaculated in me, that I might get pregnant? MY period should start on Oct 22nd I just need some advice please help I'm a nervous wreck!Missed 1 day of Birth control, took the pill next day, am I at risk of being pregnant?
Just answering from personal experience: I missed my pill for a day and now I am about to deliver in a month, I was on Yaz and had only been taking it for a month...Missed 1 day of Birth control, took the pill next day, am I at risk of being pregnant?
Oh and I also took ';Plan B'; and my BF little swimmers as told by his DR weren't strong enough,well that was one powerful swimmer!

Report Abuse



Well your suppose to wait til you have been taking the pill for at least 3 months to have unprotected sex or for the pill to be working effectively. The one pill shouldn't make a difference. As long as you took it today like your suppose to when you miss a pill.
it's quite unlikely if it's just the one that's missed, but things can happen,
yes
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment