Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Birth Control - Switched two of the days. Pregnancy risk?

I'm usually perfect taking my birth control pills but I made a really stupid mistake. I took the pill I was supposed to take on Friday, on Thursday instead. When I noticed this on Friday, I took Thursday's pill (since I didn't know what to do). So basically I switched the pills on two days. I should note that I am on Yaz birth control and close to the end of the pack. So I am wondering if I am now at risk for pregnancy and if yes for how long? Thank you in advance for any help.Birth Control - Switched two of the days. Pregnancy risk?
The hormones are the same, no worries!


They just organize them so it will be easier for you to remember if you took them -that- day. You're fine =)Birth Control - Switched two of the days. Pregnancy risk?
LMAO GIRL NO! YOUR FINE SAME PILL. I DID THAT BEFORE

No comments:

Post a Comment