Wednesday, May 12, 2010

There's risk of pregnancy of when taking birth control late.. how about early?

Couple of birth control timing questions actually:





1) If you normally take the pill at 5 PM (I'm just making the time up).. and take it at 1 PM - is there a risk.. however slight?





2) There's a three hour window in which you can take the pill and still be considered safe. Does it work like this? I take the pill one day at 2.. so that means the next day I can take it as late as 5.. if I do.. does that mean my window has slipped to 8 the next day?There's risk of pregnancy of when taking birth control late.. how about early?
wow...you need to calm down. Yea, you should try to take it at the same time everyday, or as close as possible. i usually take mine in the am but sometimes i forget and have to take it after work. hasn't ever beena prob for me. use condoms also and you should be fine.There's risk of pregnancy of when taking birth control late.. how about early?
no you really shouldn't mess like this an hour either side of 5 is safe but to mess to much is asking for babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment