Friday, May 14, 2010

Birth control pills...an ovum is not produced, what are the risks?

I've been planning to have sex and so I started taking birth control pills. I know they would stop the ovulating, but suppose that an ';accident'; occured and somehow I had sperm inside the uterus, what are the chances of me getting pregnant?





PS: If it is a trivial (stupid) question then I appolagize. But I'd rather be safe than sorry.Birth control pills...an ovum is not produced, what are the risks?
Remember birth control it not 100% and I would still use a condom because the pill doesn't prevent STDsBirth control pills...an ovum is not produced, what are the risks?
low that's the point if it didn't work they wouldn't be popular. the pill works in ways other than producing no ovum (changing the uterine lining, for one) so it's not likely. just don't miss any pills
If there is no egg there can be no baby. Babies are produced from a sperm and an egg meeting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment