Friday, May 14, 2010

Birth Control risks? Food Allergy complications? HELP!?

Alright, so this question is not affecting me directly, but rather my girlfriend. I'm extremely worried about her health, her mother and her have decided to place her on generic birth control. My main concern is her food allergies, and possible conflicts with the medicine..





Her allergies include:


Eggs


Nuts


Seafood (not sure what exactly)


Straberrys





I know there have been complications with birth control proven through studies, but I have yet to find any information on food allergies possibly conflicting with medicines. I love her very much, and to be honest we have not had sex yet, and if putting her on BC is something that has to be done in order to do so, then i'd rather not have sex.. Can someone please give me some information?





All answeranswerer'sciated... You can e-mail me direcrtly at:





onthedarkside09@gmail.com


branpugh@gmail.com





Sincerely,


BrandonBirth Control risks? Food Allergy complications? HELP!?
Honestly I have never heard of BC causing problems with food allergies. Reactions with other medications and medical problems yes, but not food allergies. She should be fine. Since she has to go to a doctor to get a prescription for it anyway, she should discuss this with her doctor. But I honestly don't see why she can't take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment