Friday, May 14, 2010

Birth Control for people with blood clot risks.?

My new girlfriend and I are exploring birth control options, however she is at risk for blood clots. Most of the birth control out there says they are not for people with risk of clots. Does anyone know if there is a birth control out there that is safe for her?Birth Control for people with blood clot risks.?
Lemme guess, you want your willy to feel everything even if you have to risk your girlfriend's life, right? Birth control IS NOT FOR WOMEN WHO ARE AT RISK FOR BLOOD CLOTS! It is just plain dangerous. It can KILL her. You're gonna have to use condoms or she's gonna have to use a diaphragm. But if she's your NEW girlfriend, you should both get tested for HIV and wait at least 6 months before you go in raw then get tested again.Birth Control for people with blood clot risks.?
I got a clot from the last birth control I tried. Nothing life threatening, it was caught in time but now I'm in this category too. I was told I had three options; condoms, IUD, or diaphragm. This was a few years ago though. If she has had a child then she can use the non-hormonal IUD. Tell her to speak with her doctor as they may have more options now. There are tons of brand names out there and more are added yearly.
That's something she'll really need to talk to a doctor about to determine her individual risk. Good luck, always use condoms LOL ;)
I too am at risk for clotting and my doctor recommended Mirena. It's an IUD.





http://www.mirena-us.com/index.jsp
Something that does not involve hormones like IUD or a diaphragm.
Yes, condoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment