Friday, May 14, 2010

I threw up one birth control pill in about 6 1/2 hrs. and had unprotected sex that night am I at risk?

Stomach virus has been going around and I am pretty sure I had it. I had alot of pain and several times of vomiting and I am not sure how long the pill takes to absorb it is ortho tri cycln. I did have unprotected sex around 10 pm took my pill at the same time around 9:30 pm and threw up around 4am. Am I flipping out for no good reason? Has this happened to any one before?I threw up one birth control pill in about 6 1/2 hrs. and had unprotected sex that night am I at risk?
Why have sex if you're sick? I know that when I have a stomach virus I'm lucky if I think about moving, let alone having sex. I can't really answer your question, it was unprotected and anytime you have sex protected or not there's a chance you could get prego, some have higher chances than others. Its a possibilty I supposeI threw up one birth control pill in about 6 1/2 hrs. and had unprotected sex that night am I at risk?
Your pill keeps your eggs from getting ready and releasing. Not taking one will not automatically release an egg, but it may in the next few days and sperm can last for a few days inside you so you may want to go get the plan B pill plus you are not protected in the next few days either.
What kind of BC, I know that my orthro had a small packet in it that said if you X colored pill then you are/are not at risk. However if you took the pill at 9:30 and threw up at 4:00am you did not throw up the pill. It was already in your system, no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment