Friday, May 14, 2010

Im getting married soon and i wanted to know birth control options, risks and advice on what works... help?

Im getting married in 2 months. I been trying to decided over birth control options. I dont want to have kids for another 8-10 years. We might decided to not have any at all. I dont want to use the pill. (I dont like that it messes up the body) any herbs or tricks (if there are any, would be helpful). I will never abort my baby and if i did get pregnant then we would definitly accept our responsibilty. My fiance is really wonderful about this so anything you got we can take! THANKS!!!Im getting married soon and i wanted to know birth control options, risks and advice on what works... help?
I've been on low hormone BC pills for almost 7 years and have had no negative effects. Since no married couple likes to use condoms regularly, I'd say your choices are mostly limited to BC pills/patch/ring or an IUD. I mean, you could ask your husband to be to get a vasectomy, but you said you may want to have kids some day.Im getting married soon and i wanted to know birth control options, risks and advice on what works... help?
I would speak to your doctor about it cause their are so many methods out there and some have neg affects on you and some don't. I hear good things about the depo shot, the patch looks like a band aide on you, and then there is the old back up the pill and a condom. But it all depends on how your body does on what you get that will make you happy. I would really look into the shot.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment