Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Birth Control&&Pregnancy Question Plz Help....Am I At Risk?

Birth Control%26amp;%26amp;Pregnancy Question Plz Help....Am I At Risk?


Am i at risk of getting pregnant being that i just stopped taking my birth control pills last week....If im fertile this week could i get pregnant?Birth Control%26amp;%26amp;Pregnancy Question Plz Help....Am I At Risk?
Hi. Yes, there is a chance you could get pregnant if you are not using any other type of contraception. It might take a few months, if not longer though as it depends how messed up your hormone levels are from the pill.


I got advised by the nurse to have a pill free month still using condoms before trying as it makes it easier to estimate your due date if you are working off the date of a natural period, not a withdrawal bleed from the pill. I got pregnant the very next month, but it is different for every couple.


For the best chance of getting pregnant sooner, find out when you are ovulating and have sex every day for the 5 days around ovulation, e.g. 2 days before, 1 day before, ovulation day and 1 day after and 2 days after it.


Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment