Friday, January 22, 2010

Am i at a higher risk of being pregnant if i just stop taking my birth control and i have unprotected sex ?

ok say i stop taking my birth control and i had unprotected sex the next day but the male didnt come inside of me but there is a possiblity that there was precum can i get pregnant?Am i at a higher risk of being pregnant if i just stop taking my birth control and i have unprotected sex ?
there are risks but not really high.Am i at a higher risk of being pregnant if i just stop taking my birth control and i have unprotected sex ?
YES!! You can get preg from pre-***, there is sperm in it. You can also get preg VERY soon after going off bc, but I think one day after + the pulling out thing makes your chances pretty slim, but I would visit the clinic anyway to be sure! Be careful out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment