Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Changing birth control, pregnancy risk?

I was previously on Loestrin 24 FE for 3 months and had 3 months of breakthrough bleeding, my gyno switched me to Low-Ogestrel because it has higher estrogen (almost double I believe) I skipped the 4 placebo pills and went right to the new birth control because I had basically had my period non-stop for 2 weeks and was really sick of it. I took the first pill, my period went away and on the 2nd day I had sex with my boyfriend and he pulled out but I am still nervous about being pregnant. I have switched before and done something similar because the ortho lo website says its fine to go right to their pill and i had no problem but i am nervous this time and clearly wasnt really thinking when i did this. Should I be realllly nervous?Changing birth control, pregnancy risk?
just go get that shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment