Sunday, January 24, 2010

Would you risk being captured by animal control?

to win a online game?Would you risk being captured by animal control?
Sometimes we don't realize we are taking a risk until its too late. The tranqul darts do hurt like hell and impare my writing and ability to clearly formualte Yahoo questions.Would you risk being captured by animal control?
No...but I want details of this Truth or Dare game you all played.
WIN then run like heck
I would do anything for a laugh. I am just that kind of friend. Bring on the Monkey Catchers!!!
Hey, I do it just for the tranquilizers! Good stuff. LOL :)
N-O
I'd rather be chased by a grizzly ape than be hit with a tranq on my soft spots. :-)
yeah but you know me...anything for a thrill! Don't overdo the tranqs though ..it will mess up your uh..performance :-)
Five puny- barely noticeable- hairs on your back hardly makes you a gorilla-get over it!! :-))
Sure. Give the the points.
well... It's could be another adventure for Don the Quixotic, who with a wooden sword %26amp; age old stud Horse or Huckleberry finn...
no

No comments:

Post a Comment