Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I know no birth control method is 100%, but am I still at a large risk?

I am on Ortho Tri Cyclen and have never missed a pill and when my boyfriend and I have sex we also use a condom. I read a lot of people's comments on here and how they got pregnant while on Ortho Tri Cyclen and it really started to bother me. I had my period a couple weeks ago and am experiencing some breast tenderness on the sides. It feels like bruise because I can only feel the soreness if I push down in certain areas. I guess it is probably to early to label that as a symptom of pregnancy. I did have a breast reduction about a year ago. I guess I have just turned into a worry wart! I just wanted to see what you all had to say!I know no birth control method is 100%, but am I still at a large risk?
Hopefully this will help to put your mind at ease.





If you take your birth control pill each and every day at the same time, then you are 99.9% protected against pregnancy. If you add to that the effectiveness of the condom (97% when used correctly) your chances of getting pregnant are tiny (Very Tiny!).





You can learn more about different birth control methods by reading my articles and reading through my free internet course about birth control.I know no birth control method is 100%, but am I still at a large risk?
Tender breasts are very common, they are the result of milk in the breast not being reabsorbed into the body after ovulation. Its too early for that to be a sign of pregnancy, so its probably the same thing that happens to a lot of us.


Vitamin E will help that.


The risk of pregnancy using both the pill and a condom are a lot lower than using only one. But if you're really concerned, then see your doctor to check on things.
Condom alone, without contaceptive foam and such along with it, can get you pregnant within eight months, as there is a 20% failure rate with condoms. Ask Doctor about how Tums, Rolaids affect the pill's effectiveness. I heard it makes' it not work well.


Yes, one of the signs of pregnancy is breast tenderness, but mostly, the little bumps that surround the nipple part get bigger.


Is everything in place in your life ready for a child-House, Job, Commitment via marriage- even then waiting to see if the guy is a jerk before bringing a child into the world is best, too.


Not having sex is best, and then, no worries! Which can make you sick.


The 99.99% effective best way if having sex, is to check , before you get all hot and bothered, if the secretions at the time are white and normally pasty- (not like yeast infection-type cottage cheese)- this is better. If your secretions (coming out of woman! ) is like Egg-White in consistency and stretchy, and clear, you are fertile, and will be for a full three days more, as well.


The sperm wait's around until the egg comes' down! It just takes' one, but the others help erode the cover on the egg so one can penetrate, by the acid on the heads of the sperm. The body is always trying to get pregnant, so that's important to remember, huh?





If it is dry, the sperm will die- if it is wet, a baby you will get!


I don't know, my friend had kids- got pregnant two or three times when she was on the pill!
breast tenderness is from high estrogen level,it's very good that you use condom too,to for prevention of the pregnancy but for safety,you might want to ask your Dr to change your birth control pill to Low Ovral or Low estrin to not have tender breasts....don.t worry,you are not pregnant:)
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment