Sunday, January 24, 2010

Does your risk of gettin pregnant go up if u dont take you birth control everyday at the same time because my?

my breast just started leaking i had a baby 5months ago and i never breast feed and they leak slowly every once in awhile and i was wonder if that was a sign of maybe being pregnant????Does your risk of gettin pregnant go up if u dont take you birth control everyday at the same time because my?
It could be.


Have you had a period?


Since I started leaking at about 10 weeks pregnant.. I'd say it's ver possible that you are pregnant.





And that guy is wrong ^^





=|








**Oh, and I got pregnant on birth control.. So yes again it is possible!Does your risk of gettin pregnant go up if u dont take you birth control everyday at the same time because my?
i got pregnant while taking birth control on time every single day. i couldnt breast feed because lack of nutrients in it and i dried up in only a couple of weeks.
they are leaking because you never breast fed. You are not pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment