Friday, January 22, 2010

I skipped my birth control last night and had sex, am I at a high risk of getting pregnant?

i wouldnt say high risk..but you may want to take the morning after pill.


Hope everything works out alright.


=)I skipped my birth control last night and had sex, am I at a high risk of getting pregnant?
Follow the directions for your birth control if you've missed a pill. Most tell you to double up on your pills the next day. If you do that, you're fairly well protected, but definately not as well as with taking it properly. You can talk to the doctor about the morning after pill, but that's just a high dose of birth control hormones, so you probably shouldn't take it. Just follow the directions on your birth control and see what happens. Next time you miss a pill, make sure to use a backup method for extra protection.I skipped my birth control last night and had sex, am I at a high risk of getting pregnant?
I am not a doctor. Everyone's metabolism is different. The things that are going on in your body are different from what is going on in someone else's. In my opinion, I would say, yes. You are at a high risk of getting pregnant. I remember when my x and I decided to have our second child, I was on the pill. I stopped taking the pill and got pregnant almost immediately. I would call your doctor or his nurse and ask him/her about the risks and more information about the pill you are taking. Here are a few questions I would suggest.





1. What are the chances of you being pregnant?


2. Should you continue to take the pill?


3. What will happen if you continue to take the pill and you are pregnant?


4. If you are pregnant, is it dangerous for you to continue taking the pill?
Er.. depends.


If birth control is your only protection, then yes, you might be at risk for pregnancy.


If no, than the risk is much smaller. Condoms (male or female) cut the risk considerably. Don't freak yourself out, but if you start showing other signs, go get a pregnancy test. Remember that birth control often has bad effects developing fetuses.
Pick it up like normal. You missed one you might have a minute baby small chance. That stuff sticks in your system for 2 months after and makes it hard to get preg. Not saying impossible but improbable.
take Plan B. if it was umprotected sex, then maybe but if u have been taking birth control for a long time then i think ur ok but if it was ur first week or 2 then ur probably at risk
THERE IS A POSSIB. FOR PREG. BUT START TAKING IT AGAIN...IF U DON'T GET YOUR PER THIS MON. TAKE A PREG. TEST....GOOD LUCK...

No comments:

Post a Comment