Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do you think you relationship is at risk? Are you foreseeing a break? What is the damage control you are doing

What is the damage control you are doing?Do you think you relationship is at risk? Are you foreseeing a break? What is the damage control you are doing
Yes, it was at risk. Mixed signals, he friendly and loving one minute, aloof the next. I started feeling rejected and hopeless.


So I blew it. I became distant. I had chances to ask what he wanted, and try to talk, but I didn't. Eventually when he did try to connect with me, I brushed off his efforts. He just quit calling, and I didn't have the guts to contact him, since I felt like I was to blame.


I regret it all. I should have been honest and made an effort to swallow my pride and tell him how much I cared.Do you think you relationship is at risk? Are you foreseeing a break? What is the damage control you are doing
No....our marriage is as strong as ever.





We've been doing ';damage control'; from the very beginning.....maybe that's why we're not having any problems.
Yes seeing a break, fell for my driving instructor, from then on can`t get the feelings back for my partner of 9 years, very sad situation. : (
I don't think my relationship is at stake and am not foreseeing anything like this to happen (touch wood)





We are in this situation cause from the very beginning we have handled every difficult situation with adjustment and understanding and always one of us falling silent till the other vents his rage.





But in case such a situation arises we should allow silence and time to cool the situation rather than argue. of the two one has to remain silent this would automatically make the other person cool down





later when sense prevails and the heat of the moment passes away everything starts to gradually fall in place and the relationship is back to normal





I feel patience and calm mind can tackle any difficult situation and control any further damage
No damage %26amp; nothing to control.
No
I am just trying to relax and still not allow myself to be mistereated
In the time I was in a relationship i didn't see it as a risk, didn't even have a clue to the end results it would have...I didn't foresee anything until it was to late. Now am paying for damage it left behind...I mean financially.
well i live in atlanta and he lives in new jersey soooo there might be some problems in the long run
don't think my relationship is at stake and am not foreseeing anything like this to happen (touch wood)
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment