Sunday, January 24, 2010

What's the risk of taking control at work?

I work as a telemarketer and I have this one beautiful but angry at me coordinator woman, you know. I tried to show her, she shouldn't act into my direction the way she does - upset, mobbed and so on - and today I began to think of replacing her by my proposal at work.





Should I do it.





What's the risk of being rejected by our two chiefs? I'm really confused, cause she is a person who dislikes me personally. I hate her ....





Any ideas?





Ps. Don't try to tell me I should rethink and calm down (chillout). I can't cause she makes bad quotes about me everyday at work. Even when I must go from work to the city centre to finish something, she asks ';What for?';. And I say ';I can't tell you, it's private';, so she say's ';You wasn't 3 times this month for 2 hours';.





And I said ';Yes. Do you remember? I have 5 days of my free time, so be happy I didn't used it before, cause I would like to make more contracts for our group';.





THE END








I went anyway for 1 hour.


I'm really angry about her. I know she isn't educated that well as I and she doesn't have the ability to motivate our crew ;((





especially meWhat's the risk of taking control at work?
it's a telemarketing job why are you so stressed over it?





i hardly think you want that dead end job for the rest of your life..





just relax, and don't get into her ways, imagine when you leave that job for something better you don't ever have to see that ***** again right?

No comments:

Post a Comment