Friday, January 22, 2010

What are the risks if i take birth control pills for my irregular periods?

im 17 , a virgin and its been almost 4 months since my last period my gynecologist put me on birth control ( i start Sunday) abut i heard rumors about women being nauseous, light headed and even lactating! what are the chances that ill run into that? and btw my boobs are like really sore and my nipples, they been like like for a few weeks.What are the risks if i take birth control pills for my irregular periods?
There really isn't that many risks...if you get light headed or see spots, then give your doctor a call and ask about Depo birth control.





It's a shot every three months, and it'll help your periods.





If you have bad effects with regular BC Depo will work.








Good luck!What are the risks if i take birth control pills for my irregular periods?
Im 16, and birth control has been working great for me.


i don't see any side effects, and i ALWAYS know when i get my period.


the only thing is that your boobs will get bigger, and you MAY gain water weight, but that's normal, because birth control is supposed to make your body think you are pregnant.
the risks are the same with all women who take BC pills...it has nothing to do with virginity..BC pills are hormones and once you start taking them ,they do funny things...if they aren't right, have them changed. All BC pills are not right for all women...thats why there are so many.
It's best to ask your doctor. You can also research it on webmd.com


http://blogs.webmd.com/womens-health/200鈥?/a>
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment