Friday, January 22, 2010

Can I sue the government: since they refuse to control the borders and put my life and my families at risk?

I think that would be a great idea. I also think you should go after the companies that hire illegals. The governement claims to punish them but it can't be too bad if they continue to do it. This is an incredible idea. There are no written laws that prevent you from sueing the government! I suppose you would have to pick a specific branch or office that you feel is the most responsible for letting the illegals in. Maybe the homeland security department. I live in Gerogia and I would love to sue one of the local police departments because several of the officers have said they often do not pull over illegal aliens because there is too much paperwork involved. You have inspired me!I think we should all get involved. We should boycott products from companies that are known to hire illegals then band together for a huge class action law suit against the companies and the government for allowing it to continue!Can I sue the government: since they refuse to control the borders and put my life and my families at risk?
Most important thing no one has said on here, the MAJORITY aren't immigrants, 87% are Communist Mexican nationals.


The goal is to drive Americans out and form their own nation, by any means, be it murder, rape, child molestation, they don't care as long as Americans are pushed out.

Report Abuse


Can I sue the government: since they refuse to control the borders and put my life and my families at risk?
You are pretty dumb.....First of all they arent refusing to control the borders....secondly if you think the illegals are more endangering than others you are so wrong. ';Natives'; need to stop blaming ';illegals'; for all their problems....someone shoudl sue you for suggesting that all illegals are dangerous.....People sit here and suggest that the only illegals come up form mexico.....what about canadians, russians, germans, chinese?
What has your local representative had to say about this? Your vote is much more powerful.
Why don't you just sue the American Dream so that it will go bankrupt and no one will want it anymore?
How do illegal immigrants put you at risk?





You know I understand that there are a lot of illegal immigrants that do cause trouble for the US, but there are also a lot of Americans that do the same and take advantage of the fact that they are Americans.





Just remember that there are a lot of immigrants that have done some good. My father was an illegal immigrant and he is in jail because he helped kill someone, but I, his daughter has done good. I have my degree, working on another, served in the military and am a good person in my community. So, although my father was not the model citizen and was an illegal something did come out of it, me.





So don't go and stereotype all illegals, because some of them are out there doing good. Just a thought take it as you may because at the end we all have our own opinions. If you are still reading this, Thanks.
You can't sue for possible harm. You have to demonstrate actual harm. How have you suffered from immigration?
Too bad that it has come to action like this, even if it does not work,,the public is getting tired and fed up, and I just hope they can keep it all together, or there could be some illegal alien hunting about to start, not that I am condoning this, but something is going to give and I can only blame the gov't........for their looking the other way,,,,,,,,
If you can prove that you have suffered harm, try it. By the way, British Gas is not the ';government'; it's a company.
Not the whole government. You know who the decider is.
';Soverign Immunity'; means that the government can only be sued if it allows itself to be sued. Not likely. By the way, I live so close to the border that I can see it and I assure you, the border is under control. I don't understand why the media is creating the impression that its not under control. Come look for yourself, it is as orderly as you could ever hope.
wouldn't hold breath on that one ..no win situation ..save your money ..but you never know maybe highflyer out there just awaiting ....good luck
we wish we could sometimes
Not really seeing as it's govt propaganda which made you post this question in the first place.
If only....... but I know where you're coming from!!!
You could definitely try; there are no ';set rules'; about lawsuits. However, it might be difficult to find an attorney that would be willing to represent you in this matter.
The first line of your posting interests me.You probably wont want to be bothered with my issue but just in case. I am English %26amp; the British Gas are holding onto quite a bit of money of mine, making delays %26amp; informing me it is in the post to arrive on certain dates. Finally with concocting figures they are now declaring they owe me nothing. I have paperwork clearly showing they do. I am told they are so big %26amp; powerful.They are the government, unconcerned %26amp; unembarrassed if I take it to expose on Watchdog tv program.Any suggestions how I can get my money?
Illegals - work


Americans - welfare
probably, it must be a violation of your human rights.
only if it affects you on a one to one basis, if everyone else is included in the deficiency then the answer is NO you cant.


why is one life placed higher than everyone elses?
No, sue the businesses that lobby to keep border control light so that they can get cheap labor from illegal Mexican workers.
yeah good luck with that one. i suspect that proving direct danger as a reult of the government action will dbe difficult. as you would have to disprove the whole free will of the individual thing, and that would disprove the entire nature of crime.





so i suspect that wouldnt go through





but i like the idea
Thank you Bob,





I live on the Border and I don't believe any of these imbeciles who are replying in total ignorance understand our plight.


Mexican Drug Gangs control the Border armed with AK-47s.


They have brought the construction of the Border Fence to a halt. The Border Patrol doesn't even go out there anymore. They sit ten miles back and pick off vehicles on the main roads.





The last time the Minute Men were here they spotted over a hundred illegals in the first 30 minutes. They find dead bodies on the grounds of the US Army Intelligence School.


Dead bodies are found in clusters of six or eight.





Posse Commitatus is just an excuse for doing nothing and it didn't stop us from using the Army to go after Pancho Villa.


The US Government and the US Military are failing to protect our borders from Armed Incursions.
government can not be sued in her own courts.
I only wish we all could
It does appear that you have a sound civil case for negligence, and someone who experiences actual harm has an even stronger case.

No comments:

Post a Comment