Sunday, January 24, 2010

Which birth control has the least risks and side effects ?

please don't say abstinance. I'm trying to decide which to get but i'm scared with all the side effects. I'm sure i'll get one, thats why i'm trying to c which is the best and has the least risks


thnx.Which birth control has the least risks and side effects ?
lol DEPO provera is NOT the drug for you, as many women have a lot of serious side affects and health risks.





If you go to http://www.rateitall.com/t-330-birth-con鈥?/a> and check out the reviews you can get more information on birth control methods.





I am now on Kariva after hell on depo, and I love it. NO side affects (they were horrible on depo!) whatsoever.





I would never ever recommend depo for anyone.Which birth control has the least risks and side effects ?
they all have around the same effects
All medication has risks. What you have to do is weigh the risks and the effectiveness.





Things like Yaz and ortho tricyclen lo have lower doses of hormones, and are therefore less invasive. They're not as dependable--by a SMALL statistical measure--as depo-provera, ';The Shot.'; I use the shot because it's once every three months--so I never forget--and it's 99.7% effective. It can cause problems with calcium absorption, but usually only in people who don't eat well. I supplement a little extra calcium, and I haven't had any problems.





Talk to a doctor, as each medication will affect you differently. If you smoke or drink, or if you weigh over 200 pounds, things change as well.
my doctor recommended Althea. It has good effects on me. Accdg to her it has virtually no side effects other than getting nauseous for the first month like ur pregnant and gain a little weight. I gain a little weight. It's fine. I can sweat it out. I look ok. My skin is getting smoother too.
i use Yaz. it works great for me. when my period starts, i barely feel like i'm on it, and it lasts for about two days. the only problem i have with it is it makes me a bit naseous from time to time. but if i eat a lil something, i'm fine. i highly recommend it.
Many like the pill, the shot, and the patch carry virtually same risks and side effects because they contain the same hormones. So just go with the one that's most comfortable and easy for you to use. If you're forgetful then the pill is not the way to go. I've had the pill and the shot and I didn't have any noticeable effects from either. They've got the new IUD that is put in place by your doc. I think it lasts a few years at a time. I haven't tried it but I'm sure it does have risks involved because nothing is perfect. Try the shot and see how you like it. It's easy beccause it's only every 3 months. I didn't get any weight gain or nausea from it.
i am on depro provera. it's a shot you get every 3 months. it has the least weight gain, no period after so long. very high percentage like 99%. sede effects and risks are headache, fatigue, and you need to take a calcium pill to avoid osteprosis

No comments:

Post a Comment