Friday, January 22, 2010

I recentley had unprotected sex after changing birth control methods, what does this do to my pregnancy risk?

I continued as normal after my period, so i still took pills. just a different one.


I went from a method that gave me my period, to one that skips my period entirely.





ThanksI recentley had unprotected sex after changing birth control methods, what does this do to my pregnancy risk?
I got pregnant while switching my birth control. I was on the OrthoTriCyclin and switched to OrthoTriCyclin Low, it was supposed to have a lower dose of hormones or something. Anytime you change birth control, you need to do the same as if you were taking it for the first time (b/c that's what you're doing). You should wait a month for the new birth control to get in your system.


Also.... any time you have unprotected sex you are at a higher risk level for pregnancy (and STD's). So be carefulI recentley had unprotected sex after changing birth control methods, what does this do to my pregnancy risk?
Hi!,


You have just got those things some confused or we say gathered. As you say in your question that you have changed the medicine only but don't stopped it, it will protect you from the pregnancy but need to say that brand also effect in its effectiveness.





Secondly as you ask about that you have taken some period management medicines too, in this I have to say that taking this types of pills surely leave some effect on your reproductive system but that is too low. But it is on that how much and which medicine you have taken.





See for a medical practitioner for advice.


Regards, $
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment