Sunday, January 24, 2010

What are the risks and side effects of the birth control shot?

I heard that 1 person had 2 get a hysterectomy(??) after she was on it, and 1 girl was on the shot 4 a couple yrs n now shes havin cervical problems? does n e 1 know if that could possibly be from the shot?What are the risks and side effects of the birth control shot?
Yes it could be. I am no medical expert - but my own child was on this frickin' shot - she didn't have her monthly cycle anymore after 6 mos, then at age 24 she had a small area of cervical cancer that WAS CAUGHT in time and had to be scraped. So far all is well. It messes with your cycle until your body get's used to it - cramps can be worse blah, blah blah - honey - check out the net and the types of shots - my daughter blew up like a balloon - too much estrogen - I was stunned!! In 3 months she went from 110 to 145 - all due to a frickin' shot!!! I believe the cancer that was there was because of that shot!! And I believe her damned dumb Doctor used her as a guinnea pig just to see the side effects. She is now 28 and all is well - THANK GOD!!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT!!!!!! Semper FiWhat are the risks and side effects of the birth control shot?
I did the shot for a lil over a year...yes it was great at times, but I would NEVER do it again. It made me very emotional...all the hormones at once. Also, I never had my peroid, but I would sometimes spot for weeks (annoying!!). I also packed on the lbs!!! I also had a mild case of cervical cancer and it had to be scrapped out!! My Dr. wont even give me the shot and doesnt reccomend it anymore to people! Try another method!!!
I was given the Depo-Provera shot by a male gyno, to control a DUB (dysfunctional uterine bleed). I believe it flipped me from having low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) to high blood sugar (diabetes). The paperwork said not to give to diabetics, cause it raises the blood sugar.





It is my belief that whatever diabetics can't have, hypoglycemics should not have either. I ended up getting a D%26amp;C for the DUB, and it still came back. I went to two different (female) doctors - got tested - found out the cause of the problem - and have not had a DUB since. My problem was low progesterone, due to high testosterone. I got some wild yam cream from my health food store, and it takes care of it. (Use only when necessary).

No comments:

Post a Comment