Sunday, January 24, 2010

Birth Control and Biphentin, what are the risks?

I've been taking birth control for about a year now, and just started taking Biphentin to help with my school work. I bought the Biphentin from my friend, so my doctor does not know that I'm taking it as well as my birth control. I was wondering, will the mix of the drugs effect my birth control? If so, will the use of condoms eliminate the risk of pregnancy?Birth Control and Biphentin, what are the risks?
you should ALWAYS use condoms! retard. the pill isnt so you dont use condoms, its better butt its way unsafer and you could still get prego.. takin drugs from a friend whiel on other pilsl are dangerous unless prescrived and the doctor knows what woudl happen. ask them. honestly, youre stupid. stop taking drugs from friends, and stick to birth control and condoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment