Friday, January 22, 2010

Risk of pregnancy after taking first pack of birth control pills?

i used to be on seasonale for three years then i felt like it was messing with my system too much so i started Aviane the generic kind of alessa i think but anyways i just finished me period for the fiirst pack and i was wondering if im pretty much covered by now since its new birth control and all because its my boyfriends birthday next week and i was gonna give him a surprise :) lol p.s. we've both been tested and were okayRisk of pregnancy after taking first pack of birth control pills?
Well no birth control is 100% but it is considered to be okay after 1 cycle of birth control to go without a condum....Good Luck!Risk of pregnancy after taking first pack of birth control pills?
I gave my ex that kind of surprise over 6 years ago while taking ortho tri cyclen... I gave him an even bigger surprise about 9 months later, when our daughter was born =)

No comments:

Post a Comment