Sunday, January 24, 2010

Are there risks of taking the allergy medicine Singulair and the birth control pill Ortho Tri-Cyclen together?

I'm currently taking the allergy medicine Singulair. I'm thinking about starting the the birth control pill Ortho Tri-Cyclen (NOT Ortho Tri-Cyclen-Lo) sometime next week. I would take both the pills at night. Singulair I am supposed to take at night. And the birth control pill I prefer to take at night. Are there any possible side effects of taking the two medicines together everyday?Are there risks of taking the allergy medicine Singulair and the birth control pill Ortho Tri-Cyclen together?
It should be fine to take Singulair and Ortho-Tri-Cyclen together. There are no known interactions between them. However, it does not mean that no interactions exist, if you experience any odd symptoms please see your doctor.





http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment